Welcome

© Copyright 2008-2012 All Rights Reserved.
http://www.keanemusic.com/

Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter

    Monday 18 August 2008

    Question 13:



    Well, y'know surely it can't - something's got to go wrong! I'm terrible like that... I always feel there's some terrible disaster waiting around the corner, but I think that's just the sort of extremes my brain works in! But you're right - it does seem like we've had a... just a really lucky break. We could so easily have f*cked the whole thing up and we could so easily be doing something different now... God knows what it would be, but it wouldn't be Keane. To have got past that and now have done something that I think's really spectactular, really different y'know, and I think... a lot of very big bands [are] releasing albums at the moment and I don't think they're gonna touch what we've made!