Welcome

© Copyright 2008-2012 All Rights Reserved.
http://www.keanemusic.com/

Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 3 June 2009

    A BLOG FROM TOM´S GOLD JACKET WINNER


    Hello folks. We´ve an exclusive for you. Remember about the auction for Tom´s gold jacket? The auction has now ended, with a whopping winning bid of £6,200. Well, here is a blog from the winner, Mrs. Elizabeth, a fan from the United States of America. Enjoy!

    "The GF is well. Sitting right next to me, at the moment. ...it looks a little rough around the edges....I have not tried it on. It shrunk in the wash.I think Beth washed it.She was sort of fussing over it.

    There is a little flag pin on it - a flag of Brasil.The flag pin is the only extra. I looked in the pockets, hoping that he left a couple of quid in there.It(GF) has been washed - but I was hoping maybe he forgot something

    The meeting went quickly - but it was nice.Well - it started with a handshake from the gentlemen.Tom came into the room first smiling& carrying the GF -on a wooden coat hanger.Tom came in first, then Tim, then Richard then Beth

    It was Tom, Tim, Richard and Beth. No JQ (I think he is a bit shy ...but I saw him in Cleveland with Richard in a shopping mall near the venue. He seemed to be in good standing with Richard at the time).They did not say very much.

    I mentioned the Bat Cave, as you know.Bat Cave was the first thing I mentioned.You would have never forgiven me if I had not.Only Tim seemed to know of us.

    I think I said something like "You wore that jacket in Buenos Aires".

    He said "Yes, I think I did wear it in Buenos Aires." Richard asked "Were you there?"

    I mentioned how wild the concert was in BA.

    Richard replied that he could see from the stage that it was "very intense down there." He made a pushing gesture.

    Beth said something like "Buenos Aires is a beautiful city. We went tango dancing there."

    I think we then took some pics.Beth took the piccies.My niece is in the pics...she didn't want to be in them, but Tom said "Come on now. The more the merrier"

    I have 3 pics.

    Ok - I think after the pics, I got the TC hug.

    I told them the concert in Cleveland was great (which it was).I thanked them for putting Seattle on the tour.

    At one point Tom said "I got an e-mail from my Dad today." I said "I got one too. He told me to give you a hug."

    He looked at the others, and said "I think that can be arranged."The hug came late in the meeting. It was quite a hug too.

    It seemed to go on for a long time....he smelled like a boy and ...he held on to me for a long time it seemed.

    We chatted for a bit. Tom mentioned Rwanda. He said that when his Dad goes there the people flock around him. I was picturing how the people would react when the Towering British Rock God appears in Rwanda.

    Then he sighed and said "I really need to get back there, you know." I said "To Rwanda?" He said yes, I hope to get there within the year.

    Richard was chatting my niece up.She likes her music a bit more edgy. But she was impressed with the performance (of Keane).She also said Tom was cute now that he lost weight. (He was.).. Hot, cute, tall,Sexy...Tim is gorgeous. He seemed very sweet, but slightly shy...He smiled a lot, but did not say too much.I think that(mentioning batcavers) was about the only thing Tim said. And yes, it was enough. Richard was - very chatty. I asked my niece what their conversation was about. She said that he said that he was glad that the auction raised so much money for a good cause.

    I smiled at Tim and thanked him for putting Seattle on the schedule in September. Tom said "Seattle. Is that where you are from?"Tom said "See you in Seattle, then." I replied "Yes. See you in September in Seattle." And then they left!"