Welcome

© Copyright 2008-2012 All Rights Reserved.
http://www.keanemusic.com/

Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 13 May 2009

    RICHARD´S N. AMERICA PHOTOBLOG


    denver / wednesday / 1650

    just finished soundcheck and said hi to a few fans outside tonight's venue. we tried out my shadow in soundcheck for the first time, and it sounded rocking. still got a bit (actually a lot) of rehearsing to do, and tom wants to find a better guitar sound for it, but you never know, we might be able to bust it out at some point on the tour.

    we woke up on the bus in boulder, for our now regular acoustic slot on KBCO - that place has such a good little studio, and it looks out on the mountains, so i took a few pics. i could definitely live in boulder for a while - all that rock climbing and healthy air. wouldn't get any work done though! oh, and the guy who served me at starbucks was probably the most friendly and polite barista i've ever encountered. jesse has been filming everything on his new flip camera.

    the gig tonight should be good - we played here a couple of years ago and it was a lot of fun, so let's hope tonight matches it. in the meantime, here are a few pics from yesterday and today.

    reservoir dogs?


    us, on the security screen at the social security office. in hindsight it wasn't such a smart idea to take this pic, but the security guy realised i am just a harmless idiot, and let me off. he even looked after my camera for me instead of making me take it back to the hotel. nice guy.

    i concur!

    jq and i went to the university campus shop. i bought gifts for my niece and nephew, and the utah shirt i was wearing after the show last night. jesse bought me a pen - thanks jesse!

    boulder - the view from the radio station. climbers will like the look of the amazing looking slabs on the right.

    we are going from left to right...

    hi!

    tom and jesse working out my shadow in the dressing room / dungeon

    my shadow is one of those songs with a long intro with no drums - should be great for taking photos onstage.

    it's also a while til the bass kicks in!